Who are we looking for?
Our business is growing and we're looking for bright, talented and ambitious individuals who are ready to take the next step in their career. The PR Manager will be working with a high level of autonomy focusing on the execution of communication strategies for clients: PR strategies, PR plans, Q&A, bios, press kits, and more.
The job in more detail
- Pitch tier-1 media: initiate publications in various formats: op-eds, features, comments, interviews, podcasts, etc.
- Assemble topics for possible news releases, columns, feature stories
- Create media lists of relevant media and journalists
- Assist in preparing news stories and handling research for client news feeds
- Organize the speakers' participation in tech awards, conferences, and specialized events
- Edit texts written by the copywriter, in particular, blogs, op-eds, interviews
- Write press releases and comments in the name of the company speaker
- Monitor (search) the news field and identify newsjacking opportunities
- Assist with managing founders’ social media accounts
- Account management: reports, follow-ups, consulting, weekly calls
What we expect
You need to be comfortable working with EU and eastern US time zones.
- Higher education
- 2–4 years of experience in PR and/or communications
- International experience
- Understanding of tech is an advantage
- Solid command of English
- Good writing and editorial skills
- Ability to work with data and analyze large volumes of information
- Project management experience is an advantage
- Eye for detail and due diligence
- 'Getting things done’ attitude
- Great communicator
- Motivated, self-starter, able to work without regular direct supervision. We don't micromanage. But with great freedom comes great responsibility =)
Why working with us is awesome
- Skilled and highly motivated team
- Corporate culture is built on respect, recognition and trust
- The opportunity to work with some of the world's best startups
- Your portfolio would look fantastic
- Learning budget and lots of training and professional development opportunities